Monday, October 23, 2006

Meme: Five little known things about me

I've been tagged by Kelly over at Big A, little a to share 5 Little Known Things About Me, so here goes:

1 - When I was 2, I stuck my finger in a live electric socket - some of my friends will tell you this explains a lot about me !

2 - I lived in Hong Kong for nearly 2 years because my Dad was stationed there when he was in the Army.

3 - I love mint and orange flavoured chocolate (separately, not together !)

4 - I can't see a World War One Roll of Honour/memorial without reading *every single name* on it - it's an act of Remembrance on my part. Those men gave their lives for me, the least I can do is give a few minutes of my time to remember them by reading their names.

5 - I founded the Siegfried Sassoon Fellowship in 2002 and was its President for 2 years. (I'm now an honorary Life Member.)

No comments: