The January issue of The Edge of the Forest is up now. Here are some of the items included in this month's issue:
- Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!!, is back. This month find out how Stacia Deutsch and Rhody Cohon work together on the Blast to the Past series.
- An interview with writer Alan Gratz, by Eisha Prather and Julie Danielson.
- Pamela Coughlan considers YA Historical Fiction in Twentieth Century YA Style.
- Franki Sibberson discusses the leveled book phenomenon in Helping Children Choose Books Beyond Level.
- Allie considers what makes a good cover in Judging the Cover.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writer, René Colato Laínezn, for A Day in the Life.
- Allie interviews the fabulous Lisa Yee in our Blogging Writer feature.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult.
The Edge of the Forest will return February 10 with our first anniversary issue.