The Edge of the Forest (aka TEotF) is celebrating its first anniversary with this new issue. Here's what in the Forest this month:
- Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!!, is back. This month Mark talks to author and illustrator Margaret Shannon.
- An interview with writer Joe Craig, by Camille Powell. Camille also introduces us to the Jimmy Coates series.
- Allie considers the work of Rachel Cohn in a special Profile.
- Adrienne Furness looks fondly upon Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writer and activist, Mindy Hardwick, for both the A Day in the Life and the In the Backpack columns.
- Pam Coughlan interviews the awesome Mo Willems in our Blogging Writer feature.
- And I introduce the US audience to Penelope Lively's Works for Children.
- And there are the usual book reviews in all categories - from Picture book to Young Adult.