The summer issue of The Edge of the Forest is finally up. It has many exciting features for you, as well as interviews, reviews, and much, much more. In short, here's what's in store this month:
- An interview with Linda Buckley-Archer, by um, me.
- Pam Coughlan interviews herself about the 48 Hour Book Challenge.
- Allie (Little Willow) discusses Brotherhood 2.0 in Nerd Fighters, Unite! and profiles illustrator Peter Reynolds.
- Kim Winters talks to Brenda Ferber and her blogging children, Faith and Sammy, in our rare Blogging Writer 2 column, and talks to Sammy and Faith about books and reading and What's in their Backpacks?
- Kelly Fineman interviews Greg Fishbone in our Blogging Writer 1 feature.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult. This month there are tons of reviews.
- Don't forget to subscribe to The Edge of the Forest with our Subscribe feature. Just enter your name and e-mail address and you'll receive notification when each new issue is published.
- We've added an interview archive for your convenience.
The Edge of the Forest will return September 10.
* * * * * *
Just before ye hasten away to read it, don't forget the very spoilerific discussion of Harry Potter 7 will start tomorrow over on the Scholar's Blog Spoiler Zone - everyone's welcome to join in, so see you there...
Now ye may hasten away to The Edge of the Forest !