Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A New Look

You may notice some changes around here in the next few days - I've moved my Blogs over to Blogger Beta - allowing me new customised layouts, fancy admin tools and I don't know what else besides...

You'll still get the same "reviewing service" from me, though. I've got a large pile of library books, and an equally large pile of my own books to read, including the third of Joseph Delaney's Spook series, The Book Thief (thanks, Kelly !), some more titles by Penelope Lively and Helen Cresswell, a new version of the Robin Hood story (from Atom) and Gail Gauthier's Happy Kid (thanks Jen !). So whilst the look may change, the reviewing will along similar lines...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see how it goes! I'm scared myself of switching :)

Michele said...

Well I figured that since it has to be done sooner or later, I would get it over and done with. It's certainly a nicer interface for the dashboard - and since I have a Google account anyway, when I'm logged into Gmail and get the comment moderation notices, I don't have to log in again to publish the comment - which saves time !