Saturday, September 02, 2006

Apologies

I just want to apologise for any weirdness on my Blog (and over on the Scholar's Blog Spoiler Zone) - Blogger's Beta is not working well tonight - I keep having to log out and then back in again to get changes saved ! Here's a tip, if you're thinking of switching, don't do it YET !! Wait for them to iron out some of the worst problems, like the fact that you can't post a picture - which is pretty typical since I rarely want to post pictures, but I thought I'd post the cover art for Wintersmith - and couldn't ! (Picture me rolling my eyes at this point !)

Since today has been less than fantastic one way or another (including a cyclist who ran a red light and tried to run me down, then got bitchy with me when I shoved her bodily away from me to stop her knocking me over !), I'm going to go to bed with a book and some music and calm down !

5 comments:

Lee said...

I'm very glad she didn't manage to hit you!

Michele said...

As was I !!

Unknown said...

OMG! That's scary. I'm glad you're ok! Thanks for the warning about the Blogger Beta. I was thinking about trying it, but now I think I'll wait a while.

Unknown said...

And just to add another strike against the Blogger beta, I had trouble posting the previous comment. I kept getting a generic, uninformative error.

Michele said...

Sheila, it was unpleasant !

As for Blogger Beta comments, I've literally just posted about that - it's a "known issue" (not that it makes it any less irritating) - hopefully they'll get it fixed soon-ish !