Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cybils - the SF & Fantasy long list

It occurs to me that I've been remiss in not yet posting the full long list of the Cybils nominations for the SF and Fantasy category. So here it is:

A Darkling Plain by Philip Reeve
Abadazad: The Road to Inconceivable by J.M. DeMatteis, Mike Ploog
Agent Boo: The Littlest Agent by Alex De Campi
The Amazing Flight of Darius Frobisher by Bill Harley
Anatopsis by Chris Abouzeid (My Review)
Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer
AutumnQuest by Terie Garrison
Avielle of Rhia by Dia Calhoun
The Beast of Noor by Janet Lee Carey
The Beasts of Clawstone Castle by Eva Ibbotson (My Review)
Beka Cooper: Terrier by Tamora Pierce
Bella at Midnight by Diane Stanley
Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
The Book of Story Beginnings by Kristin Kladstrup (My Review)
Braced2Bite by Serena Robar
Changeling by Delia Sherman
Charlie Bone And The Hidden King by Jenny Nimmo
Corbenic by Catherine Fisher (My Spoiler Review)
Death of a Ghost by Charles Butler (My Review, My Spoiler Review)
Devilish by Maureen Johnson
Dream Spinner by Bonnie Dobkin
Endymion Spring by Matthew Skelton (My Review)
Enemies by Christopher Golden and Ford Lytle Gilmore
Erec Rex: The Dragon's Eye by Kaza Kingsley
Evil Star by Anthony Horowitz
The Eye Pocket: The Fantastic Society of Peculiar Adventurers by E J Crow
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
The Fetch by Chris Humphreys
The Floating Island by Elizabeth Haydon
Gideon: The Cutpurse by Linda Buckley-Archer (My Review)
Gilda Joyce, and the Ladies of the Lake by Jennifer Allison
Golden by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar
Gossamer by Lois Lowry
Hellbent by Anthony McGowan
Here Be Monsters by Alan Snow (My Review)
Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen
High School Bites: The Lucy Chronicles by Liza Conrad
Homefree by Nina Wright
Horns & Wrinkles by Joseph Helgerson (My Review)
Horse Passages by Jennifer Macaire
Into the Woods by Lyn Gardner
The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
Larklight by Philip Reeve (My Review)
Last of the Wilds by Trudi Canavan
The Last Days by Scott Westerfield
The Last Dragon by Silvana de Mari
The Legend of Zoey by Candie Moonshower
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer (My Review)
London Calling by Edward Bloor
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
The Lurkers by Charles Butler (My Review)
Magic Lessons by Justine Larbalestier
Monster Blood Tattoo: The Foundling by D M Cornish
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Peter Pan in Scarlet by Geraldine McCaughrean
The Pinhoe Egg by Diana Wynne Jones
Privilege of the Sword by Ellen Kushner
The Prophet of Yonwood by Jeanne Duprau
Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud (My Review)
Pucker by Melanie Gideon
Quest for the Dragon Stone by Ami Blackford
The Ranger's Apprentice: The Burning Bridge by John Flanagan
River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Samurai by Jason Hightman
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan (My Review)
Septimus Heap #2: Flyte by Angie Sage
Shadow in the Deep by L B Graham
The Shadow Thieves by Anne Ursu
Silver City by Cliff McNish
Sir Thursday by Garth Nix (My Review
The Sisters Grimm: The Problem Child by Michael Buckley
The Softwire: Virus on Orbis 1 by PJ Haarsma
Stones of Abraxas by K Osborn Sullivan
The Summer King by O J Melling
Sword of Anton by Gene Del Vecchio
Temping Fate by Esther Friesner
The Tide Knot by Helen Dunmore (My Review)
Travels of Thelonious by Susan Schade and Jon Buller
Undine by Penni Russon
Voices by Ursula Le Guin (My Review)
Wabi by Joseph Bruchac
The Wall and the Wing by Laura Ruby
Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett (My Spoiler Review)
Wolfproof by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Wuthering High by Cara Lockwood

You can definitely expect reviews of the following books (so long as the review copies arrive !): Devilish, Evil Star, The Fetch, Flyte, Here, There Be Dragons, Into the Woods, Peter Pan in Scarlet, Silver City, The Stones of Abraxas, Temping Fate, and Wolfproof.

No comments: