The November edition of The Edge of the Forest is now online. Here's a quick run down of what's over there this month:
- New this month is Sounds from the Forest, a podcast column produced by Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book!! You can find out what the folks at the Classof2k7 are doing.
- Little Willow brings us the Blogging Writer interview, speaking with Lisa Yee.
- There's an interview with Sebastian Meschenmoser, author of Learning to Fly, by Kelly Herold.
- Pam Coughlan continues her series on funny books for kids with Bring on the Funny III - this month she's recommended hilarious books for teenagers.
- Adrienne Furness recommends board books for the youngest readers in The Latest in Board Book Technology.
- Kim Winters contributes two columns this month, speaking to Illinois SCBWI members for What's in their Backpacks? and children's writer, Carolyn Crimi, for A Day in the Life.
- And I consider Terry Pratchett's Tiffany Aching series
In addition to this, there are reviews in all categories — from Picture book to Young Adult.
The Kid Picks this month is actually Teen Picks as Little Willow talks books with some high school students.
Don't forget to subscribe to The Edge of the Forest with the Subscribe feature. Just enter your name and email address and you will receive notification of when each new issue is published.
The Edge of the Forest will return December 18 with our final issue for 2006.