Monday, March 12, 2007

Scholar's Blog Book Discussion Group Reading Schedule


It occurs to me that not everyone will necessarily have seen my post over on my Spoiler Zone Blog that I've finalised the reading schedule, more or less (I'm still not sure about the Charles Butler book), for the Book Discussion Group, so here's the list in calendar order:

April 3, 2007: Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky (This is the second in the Tiffany Aching series, so you may want to read The Wee Free Men first.)

May 1, 2007: Garth Nix - Lady Friday

June 5, 2007 Philip Pullman - The Ruby in the Smoke

July 3, 2007: Louis Sachar - The Boy Who Lost His Face

August 7 (through September as well), 2007: J K Rowling - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

October 2, 2007: John Gordon - The Giant Under the Snow

November 6, 2007: Alan Garner - The Owl Service

December 4 (through January 08 as well): Charles Butler - The Fetch of Mardy Watt

If anyone has any queries, comments or (I hope not!) complaints about the schedule, let me know. But we're definitely going to be reading A Hat Full of Sky in April!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, this is great! Thank you for posting about the upcoming books.

Michele said...

No worries ! I figured the earlier I tell people, the more likely they are to jump in and join the discussion...