The May issue of The Edge of the Forest is up!
Here's what's in store this month:
- Kelly H interviews Kerry Madden and investigate JacketFlap.
- Allie (Little Willow) discusses The Bermudez Triangle: Too Cool for School? and profiles author Deb Caletti.
- Kim Winters talks to children's writers on retreat about what they are reading and why for the In the Backpack column, and gets personal about writing for children in A Day in the Life.
- Kelly Fineman interviews David Lubar in our Blogging Writer feature.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult. (There are loads of reviews this month.)
- We've added an interview archive for your convenience.
- Best of the Blogs cover the scandal of the month (in case you missed it, that's the "print reviews vs. blog reviews" debate)
- Don't forget to subscribe to The Edge of the Forest with our Subscribe feature. Just enter your name and e-mail address and you'll receive notification when each new issue is published.
The Edge of the Forest will return June 10.