Friday, May 11, 2007

What Books Are You Reading ?

Camille over at Book Moot tagged me for this meme and amazingly I'm reading two books at the moment ! The amount I'm reading has gone down incredibly since I took up writing fiction, but I've been reading Gary Russell's gorgeous Doctor Who: The Inside Story (review pending) and since it's a hefty hardback and a very nice book to boot, I didn't want to carry it around in my backpack and risk spoiling it, so I've also been re-reading Rick Riordan's The Lightning Thief: Percy Jackson and the Olympians as I'm waiting on the library getting me the third book, Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse (and thankfully I can pick that one up tomorrow !)

I think everyone whose Blog I read regularly (and dozens of others besides) have already been tagged, but if you haven't been, consider yourself tagged now!

No comments: